Abigail Children International House Inc. is a nonprofit institution founded since 2004 and incorporated by order of the Ombudsman of the province of Santo Domingo in 2007. Our corporate goals are focused on:
1) Feeding orphaned and abandoned children.
2) Helping children with educational problems.
3) Building Child Training Centers.
4) Develop programs and nutrition education for children.
5) To promote Christian values and spiritual growth of its partners.
6) Disseminating knowledge of the Word of God.
7) Work on projects of community development throughout the territory Dominican and the world.
Our goal is to help develop and build a better future together. Helping children in Dominican Republic, the United States and the world.
Healthy Family and Healthy Kids.
When Jesus saw this, he was indignant and said to them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not; for of such is the kingdom of God.