Abigail Children International House Inc. is a nonprofit institution founded since 2004 and incorporated by order of the Ombudsman of the province of Santo Domingo in 2007. Our corporate goals are focused on:
1) Feeding orphaned and abandoned children.
2) Helping children with educational problems.
3) Building Child Training Centers.
4) Develop programs and nutrition education for children.
5) To promote Christian values and spiritual growth of its partners, disseminating knowledge of the Word of God.
6) Work on projects of community development throughout the territory of the Dominican Republic and the United States.
Being a leading institution working with children most in need of the Dominican Republic and the United States, recognized locally and internationally for the quality of services offered, the skills of their human and Christian sense of work for the family.